Here at Peacocks we have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager at our Hyde Store.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business and have a job with excellent career prospects, we would love to hear from you.
As well as being part of an exciting and dynamic team you will also have the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification within your first 18 months of you wish to do so.
As an Assistant Store Manager we are looking for a well rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, fashion retail experience desirable however not essential as full training provided. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in management or supervision of personnel within a retail outlet.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Assist the manager in the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are contained within targets.
- Maximize store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
- Deputize for the manager when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your team
- Good training and development capabilities
- Desire to progress within our ever-growing business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- fashion retail: 1 year (preferred)
- retail supervisory: 2 years (preferred)
To apply please visit: https://indeedhi.re/3xqGPGC